Skip to main content
I am going CRAZY!!!!
Dear will be super MAD with me!!!!
but I cannot resist IT!
I need to destress!
I need to undergo a buying treatment!
Wetseal, old navy, gap, maz, cutie, mayuki, bigi
and SMH BP!
I guess I will be on SHOPPING BAN soon!

Some items I have bought for Charis




I am shopping for bibs too!
She has been drooping alot!

While Charis is trying to adjust herself to total FM
she seems to have hard stool since Sat
Though she still poop everyday
her poop seems very pasty
This morning she tried to poop during feed
I can see that she trying to push hard
but only a little strain on the diaper
Though she din show any discomfort
but the longer time the stools stay inside, the harder it will become
Hence I helped to insert a bullet in
she managed to poop out
Thanks god!~

I think her constipation is due to not getting enough fluid
partly also she started to have her cereal meal
her body need some time to adjust to it
as cereal is considered constipating foods
I thinking to start to feed her some apple or prune juice eariler
to ease her constipation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it