Skip to main content

Arrival of baby Nicholas



19 April 2021, we welcomed our new member :) he has came to us as a surprised gift. I got to know I was pregnant last Sep, at first it came to me as a shock rather than surprise. Firstly I did not thought that getting conceive is easy, for all previous pregnancy, I have tried ways and means to get pregnant, and now I did not even try and I strike jackpot! Of course, baby equal joy!!! We broken the news to our kids and Charis even cried when she heard it. My pregnancy journey is not a smooth one, at 40 year old, I feel my body is not prepared and weak for this pregnancy. I have bleeding for the whole T2 and pelvic pain for T3. Basically i need more and more bedrest and because I get to work from home due to covid 19, I did not have to travel to work or request any medical leave. 16 April 2021, I am at week 37 plus 4days, during the gynae check, I was already 2cm dilated, I am excited. My inital plan is to induce on 19 April as I am worried that the fliud level will drop after week 38 like the previous pregnancies. Now I am rather glad to know that baby is planning to come out this few days too. 18 April 2021, the mucus plug fall out late night. It is the 1st time I experienced it. Previous 3 pregnancies are all induced, I did not get to see and touch the mucus plug and feel how is it like for the water bag to burst by itself. Naturally I thought that I have to induce baby 4 since he did not come out before 19 April. I totally cannot sleep and thinking if I will give birth in the middle of the night. 19 April 2021, we arrived TMC at 8am for breakfast before I check in to my 3d2n staycation. Gynae came to check that I am 3cm dilated and because the mucus plug has fallen off, she did not need to induce me. After I was put on drip and gynae burst the water bag, the contraction started to kick in fast. We are expecting a lunch time baby. I realised I have low pain tolerance, the pain at 3-4cm dilated almost killed me, lucky the laughing gas worked this round. When I felt a sharp pain, I started to push and ask the staff to check, it was 7cm dilated. And suddenly they rushed to set up the station and inform the gynae to stand by, but another sharp pain come along and I told the nurse that I cannot hold back anymore. This rascal is rushing to come out. Gynae rush over and with 3-4 pushes, baby Nicholas is out to see us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it