Skip to main content

Development of Kolby 11 month old


So fast, Kolby is 11 month old now. 1 month more and he will be 1 year old.

At 11 month old, he is doing well though he is rather small build compared to his peers. Remember he was sick for a week, after since then, he has become extra more sticky to me to the extent that I cannot be out of his sight. He used to be ok when I asked Charis or hubby to look after or play with him while I do housework. Now, NO WAY! He will crawl or move toward me if he hears that I ask Charis or hubby to come over to my side. Oh dear, I was so shocked when he did it. We experienced a few times with Charis, and he really fast hand fast leg crawl to me and hug me like a koala bear. Sometimes I wonder is it because I latch him always. Hubby said Kolby only recognize me as his milk machine, but I think Kolby simply love me too much~~

At 11 month old he can do quite a few things:

  1. Kiss goodbye
  2. Wave goodbye
  3. Say mama, jiejie, baba, nehneh, bird bird
  4. Listen to instruction like sit down and wait, Jiejie see you, baobao, hot hot, you cannot touch
  5. Trying to walk
  6. Coming over from bed or sofa with his legs first. No more from head. Haha

 Slowly I need to train him to eat more solid food and maybe formula milk. He is very interested in our food, sometimes I will give him a bit of bread, mashed potato, oatmeal, plain rice. He still like his sweet mashed pumpkin and sweet potato the most which usually he finish the full bowl. At now, he is still total breastfeed, but I was sick last week, and my supply did not recover since then. Still I believe if I latch him, I will have milk but I don’t pump enough during the day for him. Now he is drinking FBM and it is getting lesser. I am glad that I have diligently pumped during my maternity leaves and I have managed to save a freezer full for him. It is getting lesser packets, but I still hope that I can breastfeed him so long he wants.

 





Charis and Gregory. My big girl and big boy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it