Skip to main content
I have been so busy for the week
Playing with Charis!
Charis is so sweet over the weekend
She keep smiling & smiling at me
Totally melt my heart!


First time, I tried feeding Charis cereal with spoon
Guess that, she smile at every feed
she smile when I move the spoon to her
I believe she find it very interesting
Very cuious!
For the first few spoon, she cannot eat it,
cos she keep her head downward
looking at the bowl, wanting to eat
Then slowly she raised her head up to eat & swallow
I tried to feed her on Sat and Sun,
She is taking the cereal well :)
BUT when my mum tried to feed her yesterday,
she rejected all, in fact she is playing with the cereal
Buay tahan! really 三分钟热度,贪兴鲜

Everytime, I put Charis on the mattress
she will flip & flip
going in anticlock wise direction
our bed is seems NOT BIG ENOUGH for her to do her flipping
so scared that she will fall from the bed
need to buy the bed rail liao!

COMEX fair is over!
My camera wish is OVER!
NO T70! T300!
not even step into the fair, how to buy
Well, what to do!
Have to use back my N95

Have been taking alot of pic & video on Charis
but I keep forgetting to bring my cable to work
shall upload as I am on leave tomorrow
Got to play with Charis whole day again!


P.S I measured Charis, she is 66cm tall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it