Skip to main content
I missed Charis loose poop poop!!!
Crazy mommy!
Charis has been having pasty pasty stool for the past one week
pasty stool = constipation (my theory)
so I missed the days where Charis can smoothly pass motion
I have slowly changed Charis Fm to Friso comfort
It is meant for constipation babies
It works well for Charis
yet she is changing to stage 2 fm in 2 weeks time
There is no Friso comfort stage 2 leh
Duhz!

Thinking of FM make me sweat!
Due to the China milk scandal~
I have been calling up the FM company to clarify with them
So far they claimed that their FM is produced in EUR
All are safe to drink!
Again I must say I REALLY regret of quitting BF so early!
But Singapore is rather strict and safe
should be alright ba~

A happy news to share!
Alan bb princess has arrived
Dear and I went to visit them last Sunday
His baby princess is so cute and she is very fair~
Jasmine has a long labor and she is strong to have it w/o Epidural
Seeing her bb and other bb in the nursery make me have a strong feeling to be preggy again
Wahaha!!! Although it is pain during labor and confinement
I am quite addicted to be preggy!
Esp the kicks on the tummy the ultrascan, and joy of seeing the bb!

Charis is a very happy baby by nature
She loves to smile alot
She will stick out her tongue when smile
She will turn her head away when smile (seems like very paisey)
She can smile at very small little thing and
she love to smile when u r smiling too!

Enjoy the video and pic took~ little nottie in action




Took by dear


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it