Skip to main content
Sometimes Charis will give me a good scare!
This morning after I exercise, I cannot see Charis sleeping in her bed
When I faster rush over, I saw her flip to the corner of her bed
and trap there, cos she cannot flip further -_-

Dunno since when Charis wake up for milk in the midnight,
she no longer give me any signal
In the past, when she is hungry,
she will keep moving, and I will know that it is time to feed her
Now, when she want milk,
She will suddenly open eyes big big & flip over.
Then I have to rush to make milk for her
Lucky she nv cry for milk de~
And able to sleep back fast after her feed!

Today Charis is 5 mth old!

Her development as at 5 mth old:
• Uses hands to bring objects closer
• Plays with toes
• Tries to imitate sounds
• Being able to hold the head up well
• Being interested in solid food
• Able to push solid food in or out
• Being able to open mouth for spoon
• Holds bottle for feeding








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it