Skip to main content

My Labor Story

My labor story for Gregory is rather a short one.

9am: Went for my week 38 check up. Dr Wong checked that Water level is low, was asked to induce today. Pill inserted, arrangeed to admit TMC at 1pm

1pm: Reached TMC, labour ward fulled, waited for room.

2pm: In labour ward, nurse checked for dilation. Only 2cm dilated. Dear still have time for his dental appointment

3pm: Dr Wong came to break the water bag, only 3cm dilated. Arranged me to put on drip at 4.30pm cos dear is not back from his appointment yet. Everytime must wait for him :(

4.30pm: Shortly after dear is back, nurse came to put me on drip. Start to feel the contraction at every 4min interval. Dilation is only 4cm

4.40pm: The pain is getting worse and I have the urge to poo. Asked nurse to check, still 4cm. Cannot tahan any longer, asked for epidual.

4.45pm: Nurse was preparing the consent form, I have strong urge to push. Pushed a few times, thought that I have pooped and asked nurse over to clean up. Once checked, nurse told me I don't need epidual cos baby is coming out, told me to stop pushing and wait for Dr Wong to come over. Dr Wong is delivering another baby in next room.

5pm: Still waiting for Dr Wong while the nurses started the preparation. Wanted to use laughing gas, but I cannot find it. No mask, only have the pipe. Nurse have to get new mask, after much pain, I get to relax abit with laughing gas

5.05pm: Dr Wong is here. but dear is not in the room, nurse has to look for him. NB, everytime same. Finally he is back. With Dr Wong one cut, baby Gregory is out at 5.10pm :)









Comments

  1. Congratz! Wow..your labour is so fast! Gregory's really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it