Skip to main content
Yesterday, thanks to the great help of Joanne, managed to find hotel for my wedding dinner..
My selected venue: The Pines (my first choice! already blocked the date), Club Chinos, York Hotel (already blocked the date), Holiday Inn Park View (already blocked the date, but it is wedding lunch).

Well, I am kiasu but after my experiences with TAH, it is good to be on safer side. This is not this first time that happen.

Firstly, TAH increase the dinner another $50 per table saying that they could not keep the price they offered earlier on.

Secondly, after the discussion, I found that the a lot of things are not included: no perks include the package: no wedding cake, no waiver of corkage, no wedding cards, no wedding favours, no free parking for guest, no venue decoration, no hotel one-night stay, no free flow of beers or a complimentary barrel of beer.

Now, 100% full payment at least one month before the date.

I was so angry with them. I told them that I will only pay a token around $2000 as deposit; the balance will be after the dinner. I dun care if they accept; it has already reached my limit. If not because my FH like that place a lot and of the 'face' of his friend, I will simply ignore them and choose other. Anyway, I dun like the idea of having my wedding dinner in 4 function room. I do hope that they will reject my counter-offer, and I can choose a grand ballroom for my wedding instead of 4 different rooms. Actually I am aiming Fort canning hills, super nice place.

Fort Canning Hill


Finished complied the orders for my Joyce Spree and sent in the order this morning. Hopefully they reply me fast. Yesterday made the payment for Mishop, they replied me that I have to wait for 7-30days for incoming stock. Gosh! So sianz, like wonderland spree, I ordered since April, yesterday then all items are in, and send out to me... Waited 2 month plus for it, now I ordered only 2/3 items, I cannot really recall as it is too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it