Skip to main content
I was busy with my wedding planning these few days. Received an email in the evening fro TAH, they prefer us to pay full payment one mth before the date, later on while I was trying my gown, they called up and now they dun need us to pay in full payment…finally my dear angry and tell me to choose the Pines. Yeah, I was happy! Why choose a banquet offer nothing, everything I have to pay when there is a package available.

I like my MTM gown although it is only the first fitting, some parts need to adjust and modify. Sad news, I was told by my designer to lose some fat off my waist. She said I have no waist if I dun maintain. Shit! I must go on diet from now. I din take any pic on the gown as it was not complete, but it was very nice. A BTB aiming my gown and asked the cs if they have a similar to mine, I was so happy. Need to buy a pair of heels to go with it, headache time.

Dear came to Ti Qing with his uncle on Sunday. A short and sweet discussion on our wedding, then I realized we have so many things to do. It is not easy. Must do some research first.

Family outing, my dad brought us to Geylang to makan. Went to 126 to eat dim sum then to You Tiao Da Wang for some nice soya milk. We have short ride around the district, realized a lot of men gathering around group by group. All like hungry souls, surrounded the girls talking about the price, eeks. Heng, most look like china labour to me. Not local faces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it