Skip to main content
Went to work late today cos make a trip to Singpost to collect my bigi items first. Saw my bags, like the white bag more than the brown bag. At first I was afraid that the white bag will turn out abit yellowish or milky, but it is so snowy white, I heart it so much. As for the brown bag, I was abit disappointed, I thought it was made of hard leather, yet it is soft hard, and smell very fake leather... Although I am abit disapppointed, I already start using the brown bag.

First time late for work for this year. whahaha, my colleague was making fun of me. Lucky my company is open to lateness, else 30min could mean $30 deduct from salary. Just like my last company.

Planned to work OT as i came late for work, but dad came and fetch me up.. no choice, have to leave on time again. I wun miss a chance been together with my family esp my parents.

Watched Heart of Greed esp 31. Cried throughout the show, pity Raymond Lam, He left nothing after his mum death, even Linda Zhong dun like him as before. I know he died in this show, but not fast, please. I like watching him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it