Skip to main content
Yesterday was horrible. So unlucky, my new bought bag was spoilt.. Yes, the brown bag from Bigi. I only carry for 2 days and the handle holder snap, I have to use staple to secure it first. See it, so fragile.

I looked very silly on the way home due to the way I carry the bag, i was hugging it as if there is 1 million inside.

Received my loots from a spree. Red wine mask and Vit C nite creme. Shall try the nite creme today and see the effect, these 2 items are so cheap, less than NT200 for each item, I really wonder its effect, but if it is good, I shall org a spree to buy more.


I wonder is it stress or too happy, I keep on buying and buying. My hubby will sure nag on me when he saw the items. I should start on a shopping ban, but doubt it will work on me.. I have failed a few times, the more I limit myself, the more I will spend, I think this happen to most of the girls.. But I think i will limit myself to 2 items per spree only, pray hard it works.

My damn thunbdrive flank on me, all my spree order files corrupted. Have to redo the excel file, else when the items reach, I will have difficulties sorting the items out. Extra work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it