Skip to main content

A happy day!

Very happy~
Cos dear is back from his biz trip
Bought us things
As usual he never fail to disappoint me
Haha, so bad of me to say that!
But hor, it is true!
He bought a pink dress for Charis when she already has 1 totally same
Only difference is the material
Another set of clothes when the top is size M, skirt is size L
*faint*

Bought didi a set of clothes which he said he bought bcos he like the packaging
*faintx2*

Bought me a big bag to use as diaper bag
Which I doubt I will be the one carry around
*faintx3*

Lucky he bought the yummy crackers back!

Charis is coping better in class now
No more crying!
So proud of her!
But she get cranky toward the end of the lesson
Maybe she is tired
Maybe she is hungry
She still drink FM very 2-3hr
Like a newborn baby!
Super milk addict!

Gregory is 2.2kg now @ ww 34
Kicking me hard during yesterday scan
A active boy!

I cannot wait to carry him in my arm~
3 more weeks to go!!!
弟弟, you may come out anytime after that!
现在乖乖在里面踢妈妈!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it