Skip to main content

A busy week for me!

Busy training new staff at work
Finally boss hired ppl to take over the project
I do not have to travel between office and factory now!
And do not need to worry there is no room for me to pump milk after I return to work
Of cos provided the new staff don't resign!
*touchwood*

And yes! If you see my MSN heading, you will see 弟弟 name
We have confirmed 弟弟 english name
Hopefully this is really final!
Still thinking hard for his Chinese name
So hard to find a nice name that both like :(

Some frens are asking if I plan to induce on Charis bday
So that they can share same bday
Well, I have no intention to induce
Though I will be in week 38 then
I want to celebrate Charis bday with her
Who knows 弟弟 may want to come early and celebrate with his 姐姐! :)

Maybe becos this is my #2
I am less kancheong this round
Except that I have packed for my hospital bag
We have not buy milk bottles, mattress
We have not set up the baby cot
I have not wash his clothes!
Got to get most of the things done this weekend!
Everyone tell me to buy gift for Charis and tell her that it is a gift from 弟弟
But hor, what shall I buy for her????


Ms little naughty has just started her 豆豆班 this week
Like some kids, she cry too
So heartpain!
But hor, this girl don't cry when she reach school
She cry when she is halfway thru the lesson
Maybe she get bored and want to leave
Though one may feel very heartpain when Charis cry
I will still continue her 豆豆班!
I can see the difference~
She is more chatty after she start her lesson
And most important, she can learn more~
Rather than waiting for me to teach her over the pathetic 2 weekend
s

Bought her a Mickey Mouse watch
Vainy her, must put it on before she leaves the hse

















Wear the watch on her foot instead





Pretend to sleep!





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it