Skip to main content

week 37 now!

Very tired~
In week 37 now, offically consider full term
The waiting time has started!
I wonder when 弟弟 want to come out
Feeling excited and nervous!
Every day when I log on to FB
I see newborn babies pictures~
So cute! So angelic!
How I wish I am delivering next~
But it is not April yet!
wahaha~
One more day, 弟弟, you may come out le~

I dont know is it really Pantang or what
Whenever I mention I want to celebrate Charis bday
She will fall sick
Low grade fever!
No other sysptoms
When I dont think about her bday
She is alright!
What went wrong?
Anyway as long as she is healthy and fine
I rather not to celebrate her bday

Each time I hear her sing song or read after us
Or playing the game with my iphone
(I dl some application like coloring and puzzle games that suit her age
She can play on her own)
I feel very happy!!!
Cos I did a right thing by letting her go school
Though she is crying badly for the first week
Now she love her school so much that nobody can stop her from going class

P.S Something wrong with blogger, I tried one afternoon uploading the video, but in vain
What is wrong?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it