Skip to main content
Back from clinic ~
At ww 36, didi head has engaged
I din tot of this until I told Dr Wong that I feel swollen at time
And she confirmed that 弟弟 has moved down...
Dr Wong said that it could be anytime from now
Esp she mentioned that usually #2 will come earlier than #1
弟弟 now weighs 2.6kg @ ww36
Funny, I have lose weight~

I do hope that 弟弟 come after Charis bday on 5 April
Cos we intend to celebrate her bday in school
If the teacher allow!

We decided to get playpen once again
Instead of the baby cot borrowed from SIL
Since our room is so small
Plus OG is having sales
I got a Lucky baby Playpen at $79.
Not a bad deal!
Still need to buy a mattress for 弟弟
Then everything is done!!!

by the way, Maid has arrived
She look so much younger than her declared age
For the first few days, she only know how to say YES YES YES
Finally today I heard she replied other words than YES
So far, she is diligent and do correctly what we want her to do...
But communication is really hard!
And her hygiene level also need to improve!
I need to be Super Patient x 1000 millions!
Hopefully I don't have to change her
I spent one whole day doing up a timetable and list of house rules for her to read and understand
Hopefully she can understand and digest them
And I can slowly see her improvement....

Afterall, Charis is alright with her~
Except she cannot sweep / mop / clean the house
Cos the broom / mop / cloth belong to her 婆婆
Faint!!!

Photos time!!!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it