Skip to main content
I was busy taking care of Charis
Now she is sound asleep on her bed~
Gosh~ Finally she is really well again!
Diahorrea has stopped!
This morning, she pooped hard stool out
until she bleed!
Not sure it is because of the medicine she took
or because of Similac
She did suffer constipation when on Similac
But this is the very 1st time that she bleed >.<>
Her stool is back to normal!
I suppose my horror have end!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
NO MORE COMING BACK!

I have received my goodies bag from Nestle
1 tin of 400g NAN pro 2
1 cereal dispenser
3 different type of cereal



When Charis is having diahorrae,
I have started her on porridge.
Charis takes well!
Mum wanted to add pork or fish to the porridge,
but I stopped her.
Dear and I think that Charis should just eat super bland at this age.
We will slowly introduce meat and fish to her in the later stage.
Beside I have not feed her any veg puree yet,
I must start veg puree before meast is introduced to Charis.







Again she slimmed down
She does not belong to the chubbly group in the 1st place
Now she is much slimmer





Comments

  1. She can do pushup and butt-up at the same time! Ian is still struggling..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too active for me!
    Slowly ian will be crawling around, i think boys development differ than girls ba

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it