Skip to main content
I AM SO BUSY & TIRED! ! !
Charis is down with FEVER
Brought to see doc, 38.5degrees!
Still can drink and play, my mum waited for me to come back home then told me
I was so angry! Why wait! Dear knew it too, yet he oso wait!
Damn IT!
at the same time doc took her weight
She weigh only 6.90kg nia!
Immediately I feel down.
As in her 2nd jab, she weigh 6.80kg
7 weeks later, she weigh 6.90kg
100g increase only!
I dunno what went wrong!
Charis is feeding well
I duno where did the food go to?
all poop poop out mah?
I KNOW I should be GLAD that she feeds well
always so HAPPY and NOTTIE!
never fail to make me SMILE
but I dun feel good in my heart
Dunno why~

I have alot of personal thoughts
but I dun have a channel to vent
not even my blog!
I duno how far can I go
how long can I last!
Wish me luck!
I need a spare to breathe!






She loves to stick her tongue to one side when smile~ :)

Comments

  1. No worry, she might just be small-boned. My frenz's bb boy now at 10mths weighs only abt 10kg. At Charis gender n age now, personally I think its fine. My girl oso dunno can hit 6.5kg during her 2nd jab nxt mth anot lo...Any comment from the doc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. doc say ok wor, she has fever on and off since monday. rather cranky now..

    bel increase her intake?
    beware of the FM now, very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since doc oso said ok den dun b so stress liao :)

    Hv increased Bel intake by abt 30ml. Taking 140-160ml of milk per feed now lo..

    Ya, the FM news is vy scary. NZ oso hv a case of polluted milk. Tats y now we hv changed Bel's FM frm Mamex Gold to Similac lo. All these merchants vy black hearted de leh..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it