Skip to main content
Finally I decide to pamper myself BIG TIME!
Treat myself with something good
but bad for dear!
Yes! I am buying AGAIN!
This time round, I am buying dresses! ! !
I am going to keep on buying until I feel happy!
Why? I was provoked by some bitch at work, and one of my colleague have actully start to blog because of this. All of us are SO SO SO PISSED OFF! Since she wanted to start the fire, we will play along. After this, we have learnt something >>> If we cannot change a difficult person, we join them! Steady?! That is our motto now!
Back to the dresses, I am addicted to LJ blogshop.
The dresses are so much cheaper than local store with the same design and it is just a click away. So simple, how am I resist it? Oh boy!
I need more shopping therapy, gimme gimme more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it