Skip to main content
I wanted to bring Charis out!!!
but it was raining for these 2 days
to shop for the camera and Charis feeding set
Wanted to start feeding her by spoon
instead of adding cereal to her milk
As Charis is showing great interest in our food
but mother is scared
so I should wait for Charis to be older

Charis is very cute and sweet
When I too tired or pretend to be sleep,
she will lie quietly by my side
play by herself, sometimes she will turn and look at me
when she see my eyes closed, she will turn to suck her finger again
a few times she will fall back to sleep too..

I am deciding which model should I buy
Currently I am using hp-cam to take Charis photo
Though it is already 5mega pixels
still I find the resolution is not as clear as camera
plus I am worried of the radiation whenever I show Charis the hp
A camera works better : )

Both looks very nice and stylish to me
T300 is 10mega pixel



T70 is 8mega pixel







My little princess




















Comments

  1. Charis seem to have lose abit of weight in the picture leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i find that she is not puting on much weight, maybe due to the milk war earlier this mth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it