Skip to main content
I had a hard time guessing what Charis want last night
She was rather cranky yesterday
My mother had spent whole day carry her
Charis rejected milk again,
Dear say her 火气大, not comfortable
tried feeding her water but she dun like
She actually cried badly when we moved the milk bottle toward her
She seems very scared of the bottle......
I tried to give her the bottle,
she cried immediately and struggle when the teat is near her,
yet when I try to latch her on, she is willin to drink
but I just pumped hence not much milk for her too..
seeing her cry after latching, I thought that she will want to drink now,
hence went to make the milk again,
but still she dun want!
Cried until face turn super red and cough!
I only know carry and hug her close to me
and say sayang sayang,
so useless, see liao heart so pain pain!
Managed to pacifiy her to sleep
She only wake up at 4am to drink her milk.
From 6.20pm to 4am!!!
now her average daily intake is only 550ml to 650ml
Her weight gain oso not very ideal
only 0.8Kg in a mth..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it