Skip to main content
Charis wake up very early this morning!
Smiling and talking to me
holding to my hand tight tight,
make me so unwillingly to leave work
Hence I am late at work today!

Remember I mention Charis wanted to crawl
Yes, she is moving on her tummy, from 12 o'clock to 9 o'clock
consider crawling?!?!

My ss go haywire
Yesterday ss increase, by mid of the day, I was already engorged
cannot lift my arm up,
but I din bring the pump to work,
Poor me, have to endure till I back home!
Today din feel a thing!
Thinking to start diet next week
I want to get back to my pre-peggy size ASAP!!!
I super HATE my body now!
Who say BF can lose weight fast?
My weight still stagnant at 53kg
Still have 9KG to GO>>>
SIAN SIAN SIAN

Charis in action!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it