Skip to main content
First day without bringing my pump to work
I have reduced to my pumping to twice per day
Of cos supply has dropped alot!
Yes, I am stopping breastfeeding soon
after 4mth of breastfeeding,
partly bcos the rental of the pump is up
plus I am getting more and more tired each day
though ss did not go down after I started work
I dun think I can take it anymore
i am dragging myself to work everyday
and it is affecting my performance at work and home
think back, BF is not easy at all!
I really salute those FTWM that BF their babies for many mth
I wonder how they make it!
Seriously I buay tahan!
Now I reduce to 2 pumping, manual pump somemore
I dunno how far can I go
but whenever I think of Charis, I do have some movitation!
Sometimes when Charis refuse to drink, I still can latch her on
and she will drink, dunno how to cope when I stop BF

Last thurs went for dinner at Dragon gate at Harbourfront
The dinner was so-so, din eat much though
have to carry Charis around
She din want to stay inside her stroller
I was VERY pissed off with someone during the dinner
Not to mention name!
Not a happy niteout!

Sat brought Charis to dear friend bb shower
I salute this mummy too
She delivered her bb naturally, her bb weighs 3.9kg
Is a BIG bb!
Her bb HW is cute, bb really look alike
when I saw HW drink milk and her sleepy face,
she look so alike to charis, keke~
they shaved HW hair and eyebrow
2 botak princess that day!
and her daughter YY is so pretty,
I remember I went to YY 1st year old bday
now YY is running up & down the hse, very active!

Sun, Charis fell sick
She vomitted her milk twice
but I din bring her to see PD
as she is still very alert
dun seems to be uncomfortable
lucky she is back to normal in the afternoon
and she has found her new friend!

Took b4 going for the dinner~
In her old navy romper!



she is so hungry le!



Wat time is it? It's tummy time!


Charis new friend, hugged so tight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it