Skip to main content


It was our darling Charis Full mth on Sat.

Not really celebrate as we din hold any buffet or so. But we were out the whole day delivering cakes to out relatives.

In the morning, dear trim Charis hair as a symbolic gesture and went to my PIL to pray the god, next stop we went to his uncle house to offer incense to his ancestors. We went to his relatives hse to distribute out the cakes. Gosh, it took us a whole afternoon to finish it. It was very tiring for me! To continueously carry charis in my arms and she slept very well in my arms.. in the aircon car!

The next day, we brought charis to bugis to pray guan yin and havelock road tian gong miao to pray pray. I have been going these 2 temples to pray very often during my pregnancy, so on charis full mth, we brought her to pray too.

These few nights, charis refused to sleep after feed. The timing is always around 9plus to 1plus, I was worried that she is colicky but she rejected gripe water when I tried to feed her.

Lucky today she drink it together with some water, and soon she poop poop after din pooped for 2days. but I wonder will she be awake tonight again at this timing.

Comments

  1. dont carry baby in yr arm when u are in moving vehicle. baby should be in baby car seat. not parents arms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it