Skip to main content
Super tired for the last few days!
Charis refused to sleep in the day time
She wants to be carry to sleep
will cry whenever we put her down
and she will oso cry in her sleep suddenly
like someone hit her or snatch her milk milk away
Yesterday she was awake from 8am to 1am
I was so shocked and took her to see doc
And guess wat doc ask
Charis is overpampered!!!
She simply love to to carry
As she is drinking milk and gaining weight well
Doc tell us not to worry
She put on 2kg of weight since birth
Now weighs 5Kg @ about 6th weeks old

However everyday, I have one a worry!
She dun poop daily
today is the 3rd day,
have feed her gripe water this morning
still have not poop
If only I can tbf her
she will not have this problem
Just borrowed a PIS org
hopefully it will help to increase my ss
So far I have used it for 1 week
I did see an slight increase on my ss
I have 2 weeks more to build up ss
before I convince dear on this Medela PIS 2008


It is selling at $669
very ex! very hard pain to buy
but definitely worth every single cent if I can TBF charis for long period

Darling Charis, I love her so much!
She look so boy boy in some pic!









See her chubby face! Love to pinch her face alot, keke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it