Skip to main content
Everyday is so tiring yet happy
Charis is so active in the daytime these few days
can stay awake for 9hr w/o a nap
at first we were very worry
and now we slowly get used to it
It is good oso!
this mean she will sleep better and longer in the night
hopefully this will remains after I start work
Time fly fast, this week is my 8th week
just a few weeks more, I have to go back to work
very sianzZzz

Read the news on feeding infant water
charis is very happy
cos she dun have to drink water le
all along we did feed her water
scared that she is too heaty
scared she cannot poop poop
now she is more on EBM
dun have to worry for all these
hopefully my ss dun go down so fast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it