Skip to main content
I have resume my status to FTWM
after enjoying my happy 3 days with Charis
Thanks to my parents, if they didnt go for a short trip
I wont get to enjoy these 3 days :)

I think I am LUCKY!
Charis is very well behave!
As usual very ACTIVE but not cranky
And not that difficult to handle like what my mother say
Phew~

And because of this, our neighbours are SO MUCH impressed by me
They are wondering why Charis is so QUIET at home
(they hear no noise from Charis)

How do I managed to make Charis remain so quiet and happily playing her toys in her playpen?
(usual she will SCREAM)
How do I HANDLE all the housework when I am ALONE taking care of her?
(I realised that they expect dear to be on leave too)
When they asked me these Qs, suddenly I FELT so PROUD and IMPRESSIVE of myself!
Because I also managed to PLAY my pet society too for 3 days!
Do all my visitings for my 3 pets(ah mi, don don and nini)
So shiok!

30.03.2009

We brought her to Macdonald for breakfast
She LOVE going to Mac
There is a corner where children can hold PARTY
and it is nicely decorated and she loved to see it!





Charis is usually very 乖乖 when going out
Met up with Annie and her boy kayden
Have a great time chatting with her
Soon we shall have new member joining our mummies and babies club ;p



31.03.2009

We are out in the afternoon again!

This time, I ACT smart!
No stroller! No carrier! No sling!
Results?

TMD!
Biggest mistake on the day!!!

I didn't expect the CC is so FAR away from the bus-stop
I carry Charis until my arms are going to DROP to the ground
The 1st CC failed my expectation!
Each class is only separeted by partitions
and the toddler class is very SMALL
most importantly it was so NOISY!

Second CC is the BEST!
Yet it is so very FAR from the bus-stop
But this CC is so BIG and NICE!
Alot better than my first choice CC
Each classroom stand alone, NO partition, NO false wall.
There is a outdoor playground, small swim pool and indoor gym
Charis scream and want to go to the playground once she see it
I loved this place instantly!
Even the third CC that we went is not a match at all
Though the third CC is the most ex among the all

01.04.2009

Both of us 乖乖 stay at home TODAY
Charis is busy walking around the house
while her mummy snap her pics

We played from the bedroom to the living room
from living room back to bedroom...
Charis can WALK independently a few steps w/o support
but count to 6, she fall
Lucky I caught her!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it