Skip to main content
Enjoy my weekend very much!

My cheeky Charis make me laugh off my bed!
When dear pretend to laugh, she follow her dad
and laugh even louder than her dad~
Now when she see her dad, she will suddenly laugh
and look at him, waiting for him to laugh back
Her laugh is very FAKE!
Dear say she is good at pretending(laugh and cry)

Sat, Charis number strike third prize (Again!)
But we didnt win!!!!!!!!!
Her grandma brought her to our neighbour
Instead of playing with our neighbour
she went to a corner and sat down to do her big biz
our neighbour asked us if want to buy 4D, cos Charis bring her luck
we dont gamble so we didnt
AND that night, her number CAME out third prize.
Sigh...

Finally Charis know how to brush her teeth
with our help of course!
Before that she keep wanted to bite the toothbrush
So when I brush my teeth, I will carry her to the bathroom and show her how
After trying for a few days, she can do it!
Now every morning and after my dinner, she will point to the bathroom
Wanted to brush teeth!

Give her rabbit 听电话
and she really place the hp to the rabbit ears



Now her playpen turn useful again!
Whenever she is naughty, we will tell her to stay in the playpen, cannot come out
Sometimes she will keep quiet, sometimes it dont work















Btw, we went to UE square for dinner on Sat
And saw Li Nan Xing ex-wife
I forgot her name but she is very pretty in real
Heard from mother that she is 40...
I must say she really maintain her looks well
Her skin is fair and smooth
How I wish I can be like her when I am at her age
I cannot be lazy anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it