Skip to main content
Already told him to tell them to not do this
Yet he choose to keep quiet to them and can still tell me that it is their culture =.=
They are just not used to address ppl
it does not mean that they are rude or disrespect
They mean no harm

But... Whenever they come, they will only keep turning the gate knob
and call: baby! baby!
Actually they have improved!

In the past, they will only knock on the window and (as usual) keep turn the gate, then keep quiet and wait!

I think I should pretend that I did not hear them
Or try and wait until they call my name!

Today my neighbour heard him calling baby baby and wonder
so she asked: why they only call baby?
I think she is puzzled too!
Is baby the owner of the house?
Will baby open the door for them?

I realised my 忍功 has reached another level
they are just ignorant...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it