Skip to main content
I am so angry!!!
What wrong with me doing this?

Just now charis and I are in e room
there is a strong cigarette smell
so I went to e living rm and ask if he smell it
Thought it is just a passby
Soon it come back again
This time I confirm someone is smoking just outside the window

So I brought charis to the front
And walk out to take a look
2 malays are smoking at the stairs
Told him to look after Charis
and I went out to ask the smokers to leave
And got a lecture from him

I should not do this
They have the rights to smoke outside
Afterall it is common corridor, not my premises
and it is the wind that blow the smoke in so it is an act of god
Lucky these 2 malays are considerate, they walked away after I asked them
What happen if they buay song, they will beat you up?

Crazy! I agree it is common corridor
but they are causing discomfort to me
Why cant I ask them to smoke elsewhere?
They are not even our neighbour
(maybe they are from other level)
And I did not use a broom nor a harsh tone to chase them
I have politely ask them to smoke elsewhere because there is baby sleeping in e room
and the smoke got into e room...

Feel so shit now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it