Skip to main content
Went BBB again!
Last week bought 2 bib and 4 leggings for Charis
and kena scolding

This week I bought milk bottles and cereals
Think will kena scolding AGAIN
Why?
Because I bought 6 bornfree bottles and 2 avent bottle
Yes I know, I am abit KS
How can Charis use 8 bottles?
I am buying for extra and future use
As recommended, milk bottles should be regularly change every 4-6mth
It is better to get more now







So far Charis tried a few brand of cereals:
Heinz rice cereal
Earthbest rice cereal
Healthtimes barley cereal
Healthtimes oatmeal cereal

I still have Hipps banana rice porridge unopened
and Nestle cereal with prunes
Now I still buy HB Multi Grain Cereal because it contains probiotic.
Probiotic protection: Good bacteria especially formulated to help strengthen your baby’s digestive system
Charis takes the probiotic drop every alternative night after her diahorrea case
Somehow I feel that it help a lot.
Her poop is better and regular now
Of course drinking water early in the morning help her to pass motion too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it