Skip to main content

Charis & her new toy

Bought by her 爷爷奶奶

1st try with 爷爷奶奶,
she looks scared and cried
2nd try with me
she looks scared and want carry
3rd try with her daddy
she is playing with him!

Exploring the toy







Seems the walker can keep her occupied for a short while
Don't like the idea of using walker though
Beside dear worry of Charis walk on tiptoe in future
I am also worried that Charis will rush too fast and toppler over the walker
At times it can be too fast for us to react
I suppose walkers are dangerous else Canada won't ban the use of walker.
back again, I think it should be alright and harmless for her to use for awhile under our presence.

Why am I worry?

Read here to find out more!

So How Can I Encourage My Baby To Learn To Walk?

Discar the walker (Shall put stopper to it)
Use a playpen or play-centre that is stationary. Alternatively, allow a safe, unrestricted floor space for exploration. (which I am doing now)
Help your baby exercise his muscles e.g. supported standing or cruising. (which I am doing now)
Provide sensory stimulation e.g. baby massage. (which I am doing now)
Provide vestibluar stimulation e.g. rocking, bouncing or swing baby. (which I am doing now)
Breast-feeding may help to strengthen baby's muscles (Unable to do it anymore)

Comments

  1. Hi Cherish, don't worry so much. Come to think, we all grew up with walker (well at least I was) and we are all ok :) As long as you don't put her there for too long.

    Cheers..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it