Skip to main content
I am BACK!
With more pics!!!

I simply love weekend!
With my darling Charis!!

She is such sweetheart!!!
She likes to play peak-a-boo
Face down on the mattress, waiting for us to say wow!
Cover herself with blanket/bolster, with a BIG SMILE on her face
waiting for us to lift up the cover
She will crawl to me when I say "Mummy carry"
open up her hands and wait for me

Charis is spinning around the hse with her walker
Open and close my warerobe
I have tried to put her on the floor let her walk with my hand supported
She is not very keen though
She will sit and play with her toy instead
I love to see her sitting up and play
It reminds me of her shaking her butt when she is learning to sit up





Milk can no longer fill her hunger
yet she is still not keen to eat
She is taking 30ml of puree (apple/banana/papaya)
Cereal?! She is not keen
Wonder how long she want stay lazy
When will she start loving her solid food?
She has been waking twice in the night for milk!
I finally gave up and add cereal to her milk last midnight
I find the HB cereal is more dense than HT
HT is more flakey
So far Charis still prefer HT cereal to Nestle/Heinz/Earth's best/Hipps
Shall try spoon feed her with HB cereal


























Have you spotted her dimple?
I have actually overlook it
until dear told me a few weeks ago
and yesterday confirmed by a friend
4 adults at hm, only dear realised Charis has dimple
And until lately!
Mother is longsighted,
Father is as blur as me
Nobody see it.
I looked back Charis younger pics,
and found her dimple start showing when she is around 4mth plus
It was not obvious then
Now it start showing up slowly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it