Skip to main content

Filial piety

What do Filial piety means?

To be good to one's parents;
To take care of one's parents;
To engage in good conduct not just towards parents but also outside the home so as to bring a good name to one's parents and ancestors;
To perform the duties of one's job well so as to obtain the material means to support parents as well as carry out sacrifices to the ancestors;
Not be rebellious;
Show love, respect and support;
Display courtesy;
Ensure male heirs,
Uphold fraternity among brothers;
Wisely advise one's parents, including dissuading them from moral unrighteousness;
Display sorrow for their sickness and death; and carry out sacrifices after their death.

I admit that I am a BAD daughter,
Esp after I have Charis,
My mum have spent ALL of her times on US
My mum has a hard time taking care of Charis
Charis is a little BRAT! Like me, Very active like her dad!
It is NOT EASY to take care of her!
If only I can be a SAHM!
Mum will have a better life!
She can just play with Charis when she like it
Help to take care ONLY when she feel like doing it
And whoever is reading, what is 不孝?
我现在告诉你,什么是不孝!
结了婚,生了子,还要父母操心,这才是不孝!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it