Skip to main content
Yesterday I felt so lousy!
As usual everyday after after work, I will run for the bus
today I managed to catch the early bus
however it was 7.30pm when I reached home
Charis is already in her dreamland
Mum and dear told me that Charis was very sleepy,
after her milk, immediately she want to sleep
cannot even burp her...
Felt very sad, almost want to cry out
Tried my best to rush home, but she already sound asleep
This is the sadness of a FTWM!
That moment I felt badly wanted to quit my job
and spent more time with her..

but MIRACLE do happen!!!
Went for dinner, while dear went to see her in case she flipped
Charis is awake, eyes OPEN BIG BIG le~
Of cos, I faster wash my hands and month and rush to her
after the short nap of 30min, she is very alert!
Keep talking and smiling~
I fed her, played and hugged her for close to 3hr
before she went to bed!

Forgot to bring the cable to work, shall upload charis pic again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it