Skip to main content
I was a SAHM for the last few days
My mum injured her hand
hence giving me a chance to be with Charis
felt so great to be at home in the day again
everyday is so fun yet tiring
esp the first day!
When she know I am at home, she really dun want to sleep
spent most of my time very well
playing with her, talking to her
I realised that she is a complain queen!
if I give her milk late, she will keep crying
and when she cry, she will keep on mutter in her language
and refuse to drink milk until she complain enough
even when she drink, she will still mutter a few times
I have to keep on Sayang sayang her
this happen when I dun carry her and attend to her
I have to admit she is spoiled!
but she is just so CUTE!!!

Dear have his taste of Charis complaining skill
and yelling power!
And who teaches her that?!
of cos NOT me, it is her DAD!
now almost everytime Charis see her dad, she will yell!
Not really yelling but the tone is very high pitch!
thanks to her dad talking to her in super high pitch tone every night!
Babies learn things fast!
They will try to watch ur expressions and pick up from there!
Yet, I still have not start on Flashcard~

Lastly Charis pic before botak!
pouting her mouth!


Say Cheeze!


See her big tummy


Nothing bit her smile

Wasn't in time to catch it

Dear say her hair is style, sweep to her side =/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it