Skip to main content
So tired, din sleep well recently
Baby cherish only allow me to sleep one side,
so uncomfortable, make my body aching
Now already know how to bully her mother!

Duno whether is me overworried,
baby cherish movement seems lesser these 2 days
no much bumping around~
even sleeping, should have some movement too right
sometimes can have no movement for an hour,
make me so worry!
Should I see doc for a checkup?
or darling, are you getting lazy to move now?
Baby cherish, u have to be good, at least wait till week 37
only 3 more weeks to go, u can come out le
乖乖,不要吓妈咪。

Btw, IT fair starting 6 March 2008 to 9 March 2008
hopefully it will not be very packed!
Need to shop for a laptop,
for me to pass time during my confinement period and
when I am staying at my mother place

My parent will be moving near us in a week time~
just a few block away from where we stay
Hurray, I can see my parents everyday~
Only when I am married, then I realised how precious my parents are
I dun mean my PIL are not good to me, they are nice too!
but my parents are still the best!
I just love them so much~~~

Comments

  1. Hello
    came to your blog through a link you left behind on the forum.

    am wondering if you would be keen to take part in a project.

    Helping a friend:

    "One of our clients from the banking sector, is launching a product for young parents. As a build up to the launch we are developing a site which will have quite a few engaging elements in it. One of these elements is a Blog which would need to talk about pregnancy from a mothers view point and how a mother prepares for it. This is a very critical element as the product revolves around children. If you think you could help us with this Blog do let us know, so we could have a meeting and get into specifics."

    if you are keen, do drop me an email. thanks. :)
    let me know asap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it