Skip to main content
Yeah, Tomorrow I will see baby cherish again!
Visit time is getting shorter and shorter,
cos cannot see baby cherish face, doc will just take her measurement,
and hear her heartbeat to ensure she is ok.

And yeah, Sat my mum will be moving over officially~
just went to see the new hse last night,
renovation nicely well, in 3weeks time,
saw my new wardrode, plan a corner for baby cherish playpen
should shop for some decoration for it.
Mr Clock, please move faster!
make tomorrow make faster~~~

Dear say his frens say I look very tired
of cos, every night i will dream,
I dreamt of giving birth to a baby boy instead of girl, and I scolded my doc for this...
I dreamt of going into labor, and halfway in the delivery suite, I realised that I am only in week 34...
I dreamt that Mrs wong use my baby as a model in the class, and I cannot find who is baby cherish, and they are laughing away...
Last night, I dreamt of myself singing to baby cherish...
I dream of all funny things! Oh my god!
and I cannot sleep well,
by 5+, I will be awake on and off~
Every day is so tiring for me!

And finally, baby cherish is called Charis Lim

The girl's name Charis \ch(a)-ris\ is pronounced KARE-iss.
It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "grace".
First used as a given name in the 17th century, probably to symbolize the Christian concept of charity.
Mythology: a reference to the Three Graces, symbols of womanly beauty, charm, and inspiration.
The graces were Aglais (brilliance), Thalia (flowering), and Euphrosyne (joy).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it