Skip to main content
Times fly so fast!
I am into my 8th mth pregnancy!
Countdowning to the D-day!
However, I have alot of things undone:
I have not wash baby cherish clothes,
I have not pack my hospital bag,
I have not set up the playden,
I am not done with my buying & baby cherish buying.
Still need to get food/bottle warmer, baby detergent, baby bathe.
These can still wait after my confinement.
Need to buy nursing bra, nursing tops. Saw a few nice tops at Perfect mum & cloud 9.
Will go after confinement too.
Ladies, can check them out!

Know a new friend at facebook.
She is BF-ing her darling for 2.5yrs.
Oh my~ hope I can be like her
BF for so long!
I know BF milk is good for baby health, but heard alot of stories of how tedious it is too.
Hopefully I can REN REN REN! ! ! Give baby cherish a healthy and good start!
at the same time I can save milk powder $$$ too!
Hahaha~

Dear changed my Facebook picture.
To a very nice photo taken before my pregnancy!
He said it is to motivate me to slim down after giving birth!
I think he must missed the past me too much!
He was looking thru our photo and keep commenting how nice and how slim I was!
Suddenly he made me miss the old me so much!
Keep thinking how to slim down after birth~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it