Skip to main content
I have gained another 2kg!
Scary man! ! !
Dear said the fats have go mostly to little cherish and my fat butt and thunder thighs
Dear say little cherish is like me! Love to eat!
So heavy now!
Dear can feel the hardness of my tummy,
think he know bb is very big now,
tell me not to worry about giving birth
c-sec is good too, dun really have to go for normal delivery
as long as me and baby is fine!

I wonder how little cherish is doing
2 more weeks to my next visit
Long long wait!
I told dear that I may deliver early as most mummies in the SMH delivered 2-3 weeks earlier than the EDD
Dear say good and asked me back when is the safe period for her to come out
Haha, we are very excited on little cherish arrvial!

Yesterday PIL asked us on baby name.
We told him our preferred name,
at first he thought that we will get a SHIFU to do a calculation on the character strokes
but we told him we choose what we like and sound nice and easy to remember only
He agreed on it.
There is another name we planned to call little cherish,
after he heard it, he said not nice!
Lucky, that is not our best liking name!
So little cherish now has a name
Celeste Lim Shi Xuan!

Today is Valentine Day!
By right it is a happy day!
We should be celebrating today our 2nd year anniversary
as we are supposed to ROM on this day
However, my grandma passed away on this date 2 year back
when preparing herself for our ROM
Every year when this day comes, I will think of Ah ma.
I used to think if she is not preparing for our ROM, likely she wun slip and fall in the toilet.
She will not be gone forever
I miss her alot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it