Skip to main content
A quick update b4 going to sleep!

Friday was a good day!
Got to see baby cherish again
However, she is not behaving well,
cos I din get to see her active today.
No printout for me too...
Unable to see her face,
She is already head down, with the back facing my tummy
her kickings on the sides..
that explain why I always have a hard feel around my belly,
it can be quite a headache sometimes,
the feel is alot stronger than her kicks...
Still she is doing very good!
As usual, she is overweight..
At week 29, bb should weigh 1.4Kg,
baby cherish weighs around 1.58Kg,
and same to the mummy, I was told to control my diet
Gained extra 3Kg, going to hit 60Kg soon...
My cousin told me I will hit 20Kg weight gain de as the rate I am going
Faint le!

Today, I went for a hair cut with dear.
Poor dear was down with food poisoning..
yet still ai mei, die die want to cut his hair for CNY
Anyway, i dunno how to describe my new hair style
it is kind of boyish style,
after styled, it can look quite feminine too..
it definitely will look better if I lose some fats on my face...
Damn plump now!
Maybe I am not used to it.
Nvm, it is just nice for the weather, esp in April :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it