Skip to main content
Happy New Year to EVERYONE! ! !
Wish my friends and families good health, luck and sucess!




So fast, my holidays have ended!
Back to work today
Our server is still on holidays mood,
unable to work for the morning...
Keke, sound good!
Can "eat snake officially"

This CNY is abit boring for me
1stly, no Ang Pows for me,
hmm... I thought 1st year married still can get Ang Pows
Though no more Ang Pows for me, Little Cherish get Ang Pows
This year is my 1st time distribute out Ang Pows,
Hopefully the kids like it!

Secondly, I need to rant!
I have recevied hurting comments on my looks!
The relatives are surprised (should be SHOCKED) to see my new look
Some commented my face is so round,
At least they know that I am pregnant, I am supposed to look round
But still there are some insensitive ppl around
One commented that I am so fat,
even fatter and uglier than her when she was pregnant
so hard to believe that it is ME!
Another one commented that I looked like I am carrying Twins,
and said that I will sure deliver earlier cos my tummy is so big!
Oh my god!

Dun you know that it is very hurting!
Which woman dun like to be pretty and slim?
Do you think that I want to grow this big?
Do you think that I feel comfortable in this body?
Do you know that I feel breathless easily now?
Do you know that it is very difficult to sleep at night?
Do you know that I try to control my diet but failed?
It is not my fault that I grow so fat during my pregnancy
I did not eat junk foods, except for these few days
I have been pigging on pineapple tarts and bua kua!
Other than that, everyday is routine meal:
Breakfast is bread and milk,
Morning break is bread / milo
Lunch is noodle or bee hoon
Tea break is bread and milo (sometimes my break is at 5pm)
Dinner is rice, veg and fish/meat
Supper is milk
Is it alot for a preggy woman?
Do you know that I get hungry very easy?
Every night after supper at 10pm,
my stomach will make noise aroung 1am and 5am,
I din dare to eat too!
I wake up in the morning with my whole tummy with a very SUAN feeling
Do you think that the feeling is good?
And now my stomach is squeezed,
breast is growing even bigger (I hate it actually)
I have to wear size 85 plus extension!
Else I will feel breathless
Do you know how I feel?
All pregnancy is different, though you are a mother yourself
but that do not mean that you have went thru what I am going thru now
So insensitive ppl!

Finished with my ranting!
Such a long post today!
Lucky Dear and Little Cherish know how to make me happy!

And Yes! this week I am in week 31!
I heard some mummies said that week 37 onwards is considered full term
so it means I have only 6 weeks left!
If little cherish want to come out early
Or I will have to wait for 9 more weeks.
But it is fast right! So excited!

Comments

  1. Gosh, try to ignore those insensitive remarks. They will have their karma one day. If you feel hungry, try to eat something, cos your baby will need it too.

    Tell you what, I met a yelling monster in office. Don't understand why she must yell over little things and she's just a low level staff. Anyway, I bet she is one of those people who will fall asleep immediately when a pregnant woman enters the train.

    Oh btw, how lucky of baby Cherish to get angpows! Our little boy didn't get any...I guess "No see, no talk"...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it