Skip to main content
Breastfeeding really need a lot of determination and support from family.
I have been asked many times "when am I going to stop pumping"
Very SIAN to hear this question!

I cannot denied that pumping has take up alot of my time as well as my family
I said NO to dear when he wants to go USS
Simply bcos I scared that I cannot find nursing room
NO to holiday trips
I dont know to cope with the milk pumped out
Cut our shopping trip short cos I still pump every 4-5hrs
Few weeks ago, my mum pop this question too when she saw our helper washing the pump accessories
She find our helper very XINKU and stressed up! =.=
Last week she asked me to pump lesser
Today dear ask me when I stop pumping
I have decided to cut down 1 pump session and stop when Gregory turn one!
So I can have more bonding time with my 2 precious
and everyone will have a easier life!
And I can buy pretty dresses too!
Win-win situation!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it