Skip to main content

Naming for 宝宝

Stupid dear keep thinking of funny names for Baobao
Though have not confirm 100% is boy
but have 灵感 for names, so I called you up
And guess what?!

All the names he mentioned are horrible
either from hk drama or from tw singers
Can still tell me that call baobao 好帅lor
So next time when the teacher call:
Can I speak to 好帅的爸爸?
Nice right?
If baobao is girl, then we name her: 美丽
And it become: May I speak to 美丽的妈妈?
Happy?
Still can ask me happy anot
This man, called to make my blood pressure go HIGH!

Only the English names he choose sound nice!
And now, he is trying to claim credits that Charis name is chosen by him
Think he must be sleeping!
Never fail to irritate me~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it