Skip to main content

"dai" queen Charis

I like it very much whenever Charis wakes up
She will lie very close to us and touch our finger or face
Or just nua-ing with us
Until she is fully awake
She will place her face very close to me
and wait for me to open my eyes
(somehow she knows that I am just pretending to sleep)

But this morning, she make me very angry
Cos after drinking the water, she bang the bottle against the cupboard
I scold her, she is angry
When I ignore her, she did it again
Then she went to her bed and "dai"
refused to go out the room or let her 婆婆carry her
Until her dad said something to coax her out
Still she refused anyone of us to carry or hug her when she is in the living rm
Until I said: sayang sayang, mummy carry you
Then she 乖乖趴着我的身上。。。
buay tahan her
我的小淘气!

kpo with my hairband!




我的小淘气



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it