Skip to main content

Charis wants me more

Charis likes to call 妈妈 and 妹妹
And she likes to stick to me more now!
No more 爸爸!爸爸!
Is is because she senses that somebody is going to share her mother
So she sayang me more~

And she is afraid of me scolding her
Her 婆婆 and 爸爸 scold or hit her
She is not afraid
But when they say: 妈妈, will scold you! later 打你!
She will be afraid!
So I am the 坏人 and 好人 at the same time!

办家家酒!
Happily playing with her daddy










Kissing!?!?

No, she wants to taste the sweet!
Her dad pretend to give her


She wants to sit in the walker


But she dare not sit, so she stand to eat her porridge~





Sleeping time, still want to go play with her dad







Pose for her dad~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it