Skip to main content

Charis is 18 mth old

Charis turns 18mth old today!
Time flies really very fast x3
A few more mths, she will be 2YO
I miss her newborn look, her boyish look
now she is more girl girl with her dora hairstyle

Too bad she will cry when we go to salon,
We cannot bring her for a nice haircut
So this Dora hairstyle will follow her until she dare to step into the hair salon

Yesterday she met a girl who is born in the same year same day as her
真巧,but dunno is mei mei or jie jie...
Both of them have the same hairstyle
They look so cute standing together

Think back, lucky I did not place Charis in CC at 18MO
she still cannot express herself verbally
when we cannot catch what she mean
she will throw temper
I wonder which teacher will tolerate

but she understand every sentence we say
be in english, mandarin, hokkien...

I am just so glad to have her!

My little Charis in action



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it