Skip to main content

Baby 2 is coming

I hit jackpot on 14 Aug 09!!!

I was so happy when I saw this :)
Never did I expected I will be so LUCKY
Imagine I tested 3 times to prove it!
I wanted very much to have another April baby
Oh my god, I am so happy
I wanted to share this good news, but I better annouce it after 1st trim :)

Managed to see my little 宝宝 on 01-09-09
Saw the heartbeat, it is about 6weeks and 3days big
which mean my EDD will be around 24 April 2010
Dr Wong mentioned that Charis is delivered in week 38,
宝宝 may follow so it mean 宝宝 may share the same birthday with 姐姐

This pregnancy is very difference from #1
I have very bad morning sickness starting from week 5
Feeling nausea, backache, swollen breast
Cannot sleep well the whole night due to backache
One funny part is that my sinus is back
Perhaps it is due to hormones changes
For this round, I cannot take alot of food
i.e. milk, steamed fishes, sometimes when I see the food, I will feel nausea
When I have Charis, I have not much craving
With baby #2, I crave for alot of unhealthy food, esp root beer and french fries
But things get slightly better now
My MS subside, I no longer have to hug the toilet bowl
However, certain food esp steamed fishes I still can take it

Went for Oscar Test and blood test on 06-10-09
Result is good, 宝宝 is co-operative!
But my arm is now blue-black
I remember the last round when I did my FTT at SGH
I have no blue-black after drawing the blood
SGH nurse is more skillful...
Went to see Dr Wong, still very patient and friendly
However I don't like the staff, they seems more unfriendly now :(

Pocket burnt yesterday
Spent 409 on Oscar Scan and Detailed scan(week 20)
another bomb at the clinic
As I requested fish oil, calcium tablets and blood test charges
The fish oil is so ex, 30+ per box
No choice since I cannot really take fish, I need supplement for 宝宝
Will be seeing 宝宝 in next mth
Shall be able to know the gender on the next visit
Dear will be very excited to know ;p

Comments

  1. Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy for you. I still don't have the courage to have #2, although I very much want another baby. So I am again, very happy for you :)- Maddysmum

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, congrats! our first babies are born in the same year (mine is in jan 08). it looks like our second babies will also be born in the same month/year. how exciting! take good care of yourself! - R

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I am very happy that my wish come true :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it