Skip to main content

Whole body aching!

I was very busy these few days!
So stressed at work!
Have to spoonfeed my colleague,
why can't they just work out themselves?
All of us are loaded with work, not just you!
Lucky of you! Just one account, and you are overload!
I think the rest of us should be crying for mama le!



Did a spring cleaning of my room last Sunday
Managed to squeeze out some space for baby stuff,
dun have to buy furniture for her stuffs now
Can save some money for the milk powder, Wahaha!
See what I get from the spring cleaning!



Planned to buy baby cot for our place, so that little cherish can sleep right beside me,
However, this mean our room will be very tiny!
This is what happened when you dun have your own flat.
Everything has to be squeezed into the tiny little bedroom.
Hopefully our flat can come faster!
So that little cherish has more space to run around!
Still a long wait to year 2011!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it