Skip to main content
A busy morning,
Went to Singpost to collect my parcel
BIGI BAG has been sitting in POST OFFICE since Wednesday




Faster unpack and distribute the items.
I bought 3 bags, 1 is meant for my mum
Yet it is OOS.
Hence I have to Ge Ai
Give one bag to my mum
Left a very big one for me
The base is wide, so that I can use as my hospital bag
and to bring the pump and cooler bag to work in future

Too excited with the bags,
I was late for my 1st lesson with Mrs Wong
Lucky din missed much of the lesson too!
Learnt some exercise in the class
which I find it quite useful
but I am quite lazy to do!
Wahahaha!!!
For the theory session, i find it so-so
Most of the info is commonly known!
Think it is the 1st lesson
it is of very basic
Saw Xiang, but din chat much,
only 5min break
but dunno which is Evelyn
Din wear lenses so can't see well..

Oh ya, Mrs Wong mentioned about bathing daily for hygiene purpose
but I will skip her words
I will follow my mum method,
No washing hair, No showering for 1 mth
Not even use herb or warm water
I dun want my body to suffer when I am old
esp i have low pain tolerance
I already have backache problem
it is very painful, sometimes I will cry out..
now I found it very hard to endure,
what more to say when I am old next time
Better dun play play! ! !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it