Skip to main content

Fruitful Day

Today is my best shopping day!
I am 99% done with my baby cherish shopping!
John Little is having 20% Sales on Nursery items & 15% on diapers
At first, I went to Casueway Point JL
Bought alot of things with great discount, esp the big & expensive items
Bought some baby stuff: nail clipper, wet tissue, pampers breast pads, baby carrier etc
All at 20% discount!
Saw the Medela Mini Electric Pump + cooler bag $199. But din buy it.
Regrets when I back home,
saw the price of the pump selling at $193 and cooler bag at $130
Now the promotion package is $199 - 20% =$159.20
Why I din BUY IT!


Hence immediately drag Dear to Marina square to buy!
The outlet at MS is big and the staffs are helpful
We bought the Medela Package and entitled to draw 4 discount voucher.
2 voucher @ 8% and
2 voucher @ 18%

Happily I used the 18% voucher to buy Capella Stroller ($219 before discount) and playden ($89.90 before discount).
Both items have 20% each and 18% off the total bill.
Spent $234.17 for these 2 items.

Another item bought is the Pigeon Steriliser.
Used up the 18% voucher too, with another 20% discount
the steriliser only cost me $77.
We gave away the 8% voucher to another couple buying baby items too.
We have bought ENOUGH! HAHA!


I enjoyed this Sales very much!
Dear found it very worth the buy too!
After these purchases, we are done with our baby buying list.
No more baby buyings leh!
We can rest our mind now,
happliy wait for little cherish arrival in April.

Comments

  1. Wow wow! Lucky you to grab these big ticket items at such a good price! Most of our stuff are only bought at only 20% discounts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it